Friday, May 28, 2010

Finally Remembering a Word That's Been on the Tip of Your Tongue

It's like throwing a pail of cold water on all our smoking inner head parts.  Gears unjam, lines start rolling, and you settle back in the restaurant booth with a satisfied smile on your face and just blurt it out.........

"Parcheesi, that's what it was called."

Awesome!

This is the jist of  "The Book of Awesome" and well worth the time to parouse.  A pick up book, a bathroom book; no need for a lot of time.  Open it up to any page and enjoy.  It took Neil Pasricha a year to gather all the awesomeness resting between two book boards, but it's there for you for a moment or longer as you choose. 

Now that's what I consider awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yvonne! Hope you liked the potato salad!
    I'm adding you to my daily reads list...

    And where in BC are you? I'm in Abbotsford...

    Take care, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

My Weight Loss Journey

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Fitness Journal